Slim fit abaya size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
BustWith arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
WaistFind the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
HipsWith feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
LengthWith feet together, measure from the inside of the shoulder, upto and including the ankles. (if you prefer wearing your abaya longer or shorter, please take that into account when measuring)
Haniya lace abaya
- A simple yet elegant plain closed abaya with flared lace edged sleeves
- Made from a luxurious high quality Nidha material
- Beautiful cream lace border adorns the sleeves and matching hijab
- With the added bonus of pockets on both hips
- Available in lengths 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60
- Matching hijab with a lace border included
- Rope tassel belt is also available to purchase separately
52: bust 42 inches, hips 44 inches
54: bust 44 inches, hips 46 inches
56: bust 46 inches, hips 48 inches
58: bust 48 inches, hips 50 inches
60: bust 50 inches, hips 52 inches
Sleeve length 25 inches