Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
BustWith arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
WaistFind the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
HipsWith feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline. Length With feet together, measure from the inside of the shoulder, upto and including the ankles. (if you prefer wearing your abaya longer or shorter, please take that into account when measuring)
Cowl neck abaya
- Stylish cowl neck abaya
- Polyster stretch material
- Cowl neck design with pleats under the bust
- Discreet pleats under the bust give it a loose flattering fit
- Comfortable everyday abaya
- Ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers